100 free PS-KN95 masks when purchasing 100 PPE kits of any class
*free items are not listed in the checkout cart
Minimum order of 10 units
Certified in accordance with SITRA, DRDO, and ISO 16603 standards, the Class 5 PPE Kit can be comfortably worn for long hours and naturally avoids heat stress. Specially designed for both outpatient and inpatient department staff, and for clinical examination of symptomatic patients.
Very light material which does not restrict the freedom of movement.
100% cleanliness with every fresh pair.
High security against contamination.
Reduced Heat Levels inline with DRDE recommendations.
- 62(+/- 5%) GSM Bi-laminated Fabric
Simple disposal process.
- Water Vapor Transmission Rate of 2000
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) tested by Nelson Ljab
Non irritating, fibre glass free fabric.
Hypoallergenic & splash resistant.
Comply with EN 14683, manufactured under ISO 9001 & 14001
Ultrasonic sealing manufacturing process.
Non-woven spun-bond 100% Polypropylene
- Latex free
- Waterproof, Greaseproof & Oil proof.
- Resistance to a range of common chemicals and substances.
- High puncture resistance, and dexterous strength.
Eye Glasses and Face Shields
Goggles with Side cover, Face Shield, and Head strap.
- Washable and Reusable
- Polycarbonate and Scratch Proof